Thursday 19 May 2016

  Success Criteria

Choose an ordinary place, object or thing
Give your subject praise or thanks
Speak directly to the object
Use descriptive vocabulary to bring the object to life- ( personification)  
Use repeated lines
An Ode To My Brain
                                            Brain
                                You are so smart
                                I love you for that
                       You work out maths problem
                           You're the boss of my body
                 Do you remember the time i shot that deer
                                 You're the best brain
                                              Thanks
                                                Brian
I like the way I thinking about the sentes and titell
I need to the full stops
   


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment